Zoom In-Office | Yorktown Dental Spa
Zoom in-office is a type of teeth whitening process in which the dentist uses a special light and bleaching gel to brighten your teeth. Please continue reading for a discussion of the zoom in-office teeth whitening process at Yorktown Dental Spa.
Zoom In-Office is a highly advanced type of teeth whitening process used to remove all of the surface stains from your enamel and dentin, i.e., the two upper layers of your teeth. By eliminating all surface stains, zoom in-office whitening considerably brightens your teeth and enhances the cosmetic value of your smile.
Your teeth may appear discolored and yellows for a wide range of reasons. In some cases, you may have intrinsically stained teeth that can’t be whitened with zoom in-office or any whitening procedure — this is the case if your teeth appear yellow because your enamel has worn thin or if you have intrinsically yellow teeth.
However, in most cases, people have yellowed or discolored teeth because of surface stains on their enamel caused by a combination of factors like poor oral hygiene, smoking, and drinking beverages like coffee, tea, and red wine.
Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments because it’s the easiest and quickest way to brighten your smile. It’s also one of the first things people notice about your smile. By imposing your smile, you can also improve your general confidence.
Yorktown Dental Spa offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry and teeth whitening services. Please continue reading for a detailed discussion of the zoom in-office teeth whitening process.
Zoom In Office Dental Whitening Consultation
The first thing you have to do is consult your teeth whitening dentist. Zoom in-office teeth whitening is one of the best teeth whitening procedures but it may not be suitable for you.
As mentioned previously, some people have yellowed or discolored teeth for reasons beside surface stains. In that case, zoom in-office and other teeth whitening procedures may whiten your teeth slightly but they’ll still appear yellow because of the intrinsic quality of your teeth.
The dentist will examine your teeth to identify the root cause of your discoloration and proceed accordingly. If you’re not suitable for zoom in-office whitening, they’ll recommend other cosmetic dentistry procedures to brighten your smile such as dental veneers, cosmetic bonding, dental crowns, and others.
Zoom Teeth Whitening Process
Zoom teeth whitening is an extremely quick and simple procedure that causes minimal pain or sensitivity. The following are the steps involved in the zoom teeth whitening process:
- The dentist will start with a typical deep cleaning session to remove all of the accumulated plaque and tartar.
- They’ll also apply a fluoride paste to get rid of bacteria.
- Once the teeth cleaning is done, the dentist will apply zoom whitening gel to the surface of your teeth.
- The dentist will apply a special zoom light that will catalyze the bleaching agent in the whitening gel to remove the surface stains from your enamel.
- After 15 minutes, you’ll get a brief break before the dentist will proceed again. The dentist will go through a total of three 15-minute sessions.
- After the final zoom whitening session, the dentist will apply fluoride paste to your teeth to protect it from bacteria and also reduce sensitivity.
- The dentist will record your teeth’s current shade and compare it to the initial shade. Your teeth will be up to eight times brighter than before.
Before and after Zoom In-Office – Yorktown Dental Spa
Benefits of Teeth Whitening Done by Dentists
You should never try to whiten your teeth using over-the-counter whitening products. These products are often harmful and they contain toxic substances that can deteriorate the quality of your enamel and irritate your gums.
The following are the primary benefits of teeth whitening done by dentists.
- Advanced Technology: Like the zoom special light, professional dentists use advanced technologies and equipment to produce immediate and better results without harming your teeth or gums.
- Minimally Invasive: The dentist will simply apply a 20% hydrogen peroxide gel and paint it over your teeth for three consecutive sessions. The zoom light is completely harmless and won’t affect your gums or teeth. As such, zoom whitening is completely safe and minimally invasive.
- Highly Effective: Zoom teeth whitening can remove even the most stubborn stains from your enamel and brighten your teeth by up to eight shades.
One of the best dentists in town! Highly recommend place for any dental treatments. Dr.Chung takes care of the patient very well and addresses the patient’s concerns. Very friendly staff and environment!
Doctor Chung is very good at what she does. She is very gentle and careful when working on her patients. Dr. Chung is very caring and she will always make sure you are comfortable in her practice.
Dr. Chung and her staff are excellent and make the entire process feel easy and comfortable. The office is also very clean and well maintained. Highly recommend!
Dr. Chung is incredible! I have gotten my wisdom teeth removed from her and she made the entire process go so smoothly! I highly recommend paying a visit to her!
Highly recommended! This was one of the best dental experiences I have had! Dr. Chung was so nice and professional. The office was super cute and clean as well.
Had my son’s teeth cleaned this Friday and cannot be more impressed by the results. Dr. Chung was so kind to him, explained everything happening and perfect results. I would highly recommend her!
Definitely Recommend!!! Dr. Chung is the best dentist i have met in Houston. She is really careful and makes sure you’re comfortable. Fantastic results , great staff and great location. You can’t go wrong here.
Zoom In-Office Q&A
Does teeth whitening with a LED work?
Teeth whitening with LED speeds up the whitening gel or bleaching agent, making it highly effective.
What does the light with teeth whitening actually do?
The light used while teeth whitening acts like a catalyst to speed up the process and increase the effectiveness of the whitening gel.
Is laser teeth whitening the same as bleaching your teeth?
Laser teeth whitening is not the same as bleaching your teeth because it includes a special LED light that makes it more effective.
Is teeth whitening permanent?
Teeth whitening is not permanent. Depending on your oral habits, your teeth may appear yellowed or discolored in a few months again.
How to get zoom whitening services for my teeth?
You can get zoom whitening services for your teeth at Yorktown Dental Spa at 5373 W Alabama St #118, Houston, TX.
How much can I whiten my teeth and how long does it last?
Zoom in-office whitening procedure brightens your teeth by up to eight shades and the effect lasts for a few months.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Teeth whitening is safe but only if you get it done by a professional dentist. Over-the-counter whitening products are often harmful.
One of the Best Dentist for Teeth Whitening Near Me
Yorktown Dental Spa has some of the most advanced equipment and technologies necessary to provide some of the best teeth whitening procedures in Houston, TX. For more information, please schedule an appointment with the best dentist for teeth whitening near me today.